WannaCrypt Ransomware Attacks - What to do now
Monday 15th May 2017
The WannaCrypt ransomware attacks have hit the headlines this weekend and we would like to offer help and support to our customers. Our team of security experts have put together recommendations for you to consider now and in the coming weeks to protect your organisation from Ransomware attacks.
If you haven’t already…
Need a quick anti-ransomware solution now?
Hear from leading security providers, sign up now
We can help you plan against future attacks
- Advice and free services for upgrading to Windows 10
- Impartial security advice on Ransomware from Sophos, Symantec, Crowdstrike, McAfee, Trend Micro, Mimecast and more
- A range of Cyber Security and Vulnerability Patch Assessments and user awareness training
- BackUp and Disaster Recovery managed services
- Help on securing your Office 365 and Azure environments whitepaper download
For impartial advice, call our Wannacrypt Ransomware support line on: 01372 418500
Over the coming days we’ll be speaking with our Security Partners, with a view to offering you the best options moving forward. Please read this page for future updates.
Want to keep informed? Sign up to our Newsletter