For expert advice on how best to back up Microsoft Office 365 contact us today.
With Office 365, Microsoft takes on much of the responsibility associated with maintaining the core infrastructure, however this doesn’t replace the need to have a backup of your data for a variety of reasons, including the need:
- To follow the 3-2-1 Rule of backup
- To facilitate eDiscovery, ie, the process in which electronic data is sought, located, secured, and searched with the intent of using it as evidence in a civil or criminal legal case
- To meet internal policies and compliance requirements
Above all, it provides peace-of-mind from knowing you will be able to restore your users’ data when needed. However, you don’t need to buy expensive local servers or worry about how to backup office 365.
This is where the CloudFlex Microsoft Office 365 backup solution comes in.
Powered by one of the world’s leading backup vendors, the solution is designed with the safety and security of your company’s data in mind. All data collected is encrypted when it is stored and when it is in transit from any supported services, such as Microsoft Office 365 - and best of all, everything happens automatically.
With the CloudFlex Microsoft Office 365 backup solution there are:
- No worries about storage space
- No software upgrades
- No local backup server failure
- No safety or security concerns
If you are considering backing up Office 365 and need advice on which solution is best for you, contact us today.