Your business has a new shape. It is expanding globally, relying on data and applications in the Cloud, and driven by a mobile workforce. It was easier to securely connect the business when it had one simple network perimeter – but that perimeter has now gone.
Cato provides a global SD-WAN with built-in network security, delivered as a cloud service. The Cato Cloud securely connects all business locations, people, and applications. Cato reduces MPLS costs, eliminates distributed appliances, provides secure internet access, and globally extends the WAN to mobile users and cloud datacenters.
· Cut MPLS connectivity costs by augmenting or replacing MPLS with affordable, global SD-WAN.
· Improve performance between global locations, including China, with SLA-backed global backbone, not available with edge SD-WAN appliances.
· Provide secure Internet access everywhere without deploying edge security appliances.
· Optimally connect cloud datacentres to the WAN with fast and secure access for any user or location and a unified policy.
· Optimise and secure global mobile users access to physical and cloud datacenters and applications.
Call the Bytes Security Partnerships team on 0330 058 5622 or fill in the enquiry form below