Migrating your Oracle systems to Azure is a great way to bring scalability, flexibility, security and performance to your Oracle workloads – while significantly reducing the cost of infrastructure management.
But where do you start?
Two Ten Degrees have developed reference architecture and templates to facilitate the process of re-platforming on to Red Hat Enterprise Linux as part of the Azure migration. We’ve teamed up with them to offer a free of charge scoping & discovery workshop aimed at identifying a route to migrating business critical Oracle workloads to the Microsoft Azure cloud, and scenarios for a Proof of Concept/Proof of Value exercise.
- Overview of migration approach
- Review of Infrastructure and workload requirements
- High level Oracle license review
- Risk identification and risk mitigation strategies
- Timescales for migration
- Cost models – professional services and Azure consumption forecasting
- Funding options
- Business case construction