A SQL & Virtual Infrastructure Engagement is designed to provide your ogranisation with an end-to-end analysis and mapping of your server environment. We will take into consideration current deployments of SQL & Windows server, its usage and licensing implications.
Within your business, is important to obtain a clear picture of what products are being used and what is licensed, but many IT professionals today struggle to keep track of the ever changing IT environment. By deploying a SQL & Virtual Infrastructure engagement, your business could benefit from a number of factors which will essentially increase visibility of potential risks and identify key areas where organisations can be optimised to meet business goals.
A Bytes SQL & Virtual Infrastructure Engagement consists of 5 key phases – Discover, Assess, Envision, Modernise and Manage.
– we will analyse your current IT environment and gather necessary data
– we will look at the current state of your IT to determine if there are any gaps for improvement or areas of opportunity
- we will hold a workshop and obtain your business goals/objectives
– we will provide you with the right tools so you can make necessary changes
– we will conduct regular reviews of the business to ensure you continue meeting desired goals