Join us in London or Manchester for a FREE day of intelligent insight, strategy best practice and great food and drinks (of course!).
We’ll be exploring how Software Asset Management now plays a key part in transforming large organisations and how companies that truly understand their software estate are the ones who move quickly, cost effectively and have competitive advantage in their chosen markets. Good SAM practices will reduce costs and keeps you compliant - but where it really becomes a game-changer is when it enables your business to transform and modernise at speed!
Hybrid SAM Summit 2017 – The Shard, London or Malmaison, Manchester:
• Microsoft, Oracle & IBM discuss their new approach to software licensing & usage within the cloud
• Leading organisations describe how SAM has helped prepare and manage their major IT projects
• Platform providers Snow & iQuate describe how best to manage, optimise and modernise IT infrastructures
• Bytes provide solutions to meet cost reduction, management and datacentre transformation objectives
• Excellent keynotes & peer group insights
• Beautiful surroundings, lunch and networking
What you can expect to gain from these events:
• How to migrate to and effectively manage cloud as well as on premise environments to maximise your return on investment and lower costs
• How SAM technology providers are evolving to address challenges posed by the cloud
• Vendor inside track – how the major vendors are supporting customers transition to new technologies and platforms
• Gain real world insights into how your peers have utilised SAM to fast-track modernisation initiatives and effectively manage the new environment
• Understand how Bytes brings together SAM, licensing and technical expertise to enable customers to modernise their business in a cost-effective way
Your place is completely free and includes good food and post event drinks.
Wednesday 11th October
9:00am - 5:00pm
1-3 Piccadilly, Manchester M1 3AQ
Thursday 2nd November
9:00am - 5:00pm
The Shard, London SE1 9SG
Register for the Hybrid SAM Summit event here: