Windows virtualization rights now available via CSP
Wednesday 20th September 2017
Virtualization use rights are now available to Windows 10 subscriptions in the Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program with the flexibility to host in both Azure or with 3rd party hosting partners.
There are five different Windows 10 subscription offerings in the CSP program, four that include virtualization rights.
- Windows 10 Enterprise E3 will be available with virtualization use rights
- Windows 10 Enterprise E3 will also be available without virtualization use rights
- Windows 10 Enterprise E5 will be available with virtualization use rights
- Windows 10 Enterprise E3 VDA will be available for customers that require access to Windows VMs on non-Windows Pro devices
- Microsoft 365 Enterprise customers will automatically receive Windows 10 virtualization use rights at no extra cost. Microsoft 365 Enterprise was formerly known as Secure Productive Enterprise. This will apply both to new customers and customers who are already subscribed to Microsoft 365 Enterprise.
For more information please contact your Bytes Account Manager.
Want to keep informed? Sign up to our Newsletter