Back to Events & Webinars
It’s been a year like no other, the world truly feels different. Forget the new normal for a moment, let’s explore new technology and new ways to adopt and manage that technology – starting with, of course, the release of Windows 11 next month. Now is the time to deliver innovation that matters.
And because delivering innovation needs people too, we are delighted to be joined by Hashi Mohamed, Diversity Broadcaster – who will be showing you how to be innovative with your recruitment of new people. It’s with a combination of People + Technology that you, as an individual or team manager, can make the changes your organisation needs to be competitive today.
All in one mind-blowingly interactive place, we have 40+ technology sessions and 30 speakers including Richard Ellis, Microsoft UK Lead and Dave Rawle, CTO Bytes. You get to decide the topics & speakers that are relevant to you – Security, Desktop, Biz Apps, Data & Cloud or Compliance & Optimisation.
Delivering Innovation That Matters 2021 - Virtual Conference – 14th October 2021
• 30 Speakers incl. Hashi Mohamed, Diversity Broadcaster | Richard Ellis, Microsoft UK Lead | Dave Rawle, CTO Bytes
• 5 Tech Tracks: Cyber Security - Modern Workplace - Cloud & Infrastructure - Biz Apps - Supply & Optimisation
• Live Chatrooms and Forums: your questions answered
• Exhibition Zone: Meet new or existing vendors and ask your questions
• Prizes: Collect points for interaction and participation
You’ll receive a guess pass for the day and future admission for all the on-demand sessions. And when you attend you’ll receive a free copy of Hashi Mohamed’s 4.7 star rated book on Amazon, People Like Us and we’ll even plant a tree on your behalf!
We hope you can join us!
Thursday 14th October
8:30am - 5:00pm
Please click here to register for the event