THIS EVENT IS NOW FULL, PLEASE REGISTER TO ADD YOUR NAME TO A WAITING LIST.
It’s good to talk – we all know that. But in today’s modern organisations, communication needs to be quick. This means being available on multiple devices in various forms – instant messaging, desktop sharing, voice, conferencing, team collaboration.
For the ultimate integrated solution its now time to seriously consider Microsoft 365 with Enterprise Voice (E5) and Microsoft Teams. Give your staff the tools they need to accelerate your business.
Join Bytes and UC experts, West on Thursday 27th April @ the 5-star luxury hotel The Ned, London. This is your opportunity to find out more about Enterprise Voice, with live demonstrations from Martin Boam, a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) who will be updating us with what’s new with Microsoft Teams (who needs Slack?!)
What to expect from our Morning Workshop @ The Ned:-
• Microsoft 365 Enterprise Voice – What’s included, how its works and why you can forgetabout your costly PBX system
• Microsoft Teams & Skype for Business Live Demonstrations - Discover how Teams and Skype are becoming one integrated solution
• Customer Experience: Integrated Contact Centre – How Office 365 can now integrate with your Customer Contact Centre
• Costs & Licensing – Pricing plans and deployment funding
• Discovery Workshops with West – Next steps, what to expect from an on-site assessment tailored for your business
Don't delay, join us at The Ned for a free-to-attend informative session finished off with a delicious lunch! Spaces are limited, so register your place today!
Thursday 26th April
9:00am - 1:30pm
27 Poultry London EC2R 8AJ
Register for the Microsoft 365 - Enterprise Voice Workshop event here: