Back to Events & Webinars
Increased complexity and connectivity of hybrid and rapidly emerging cloud networks has led to an acceleration of risk, sophistication in attacks and lack of visibility.
Our morning session will guide you to understand the abilities of easy to implement controls that proactively protect and monitor malicious cyber threats and enable rapid response to attacks.
We’ll guide you to provide a sustainable platform for managing disparate infrastructure & workloads and how to bring together on-premise and distributed cloud technology to build for future growth.
• Dave Rawle, CTO and Jeremy Edwards, Security Lead, Bytes – Transferable innovation that we’re seeing across organisations today
• Dr Jessica Barker – Really understanding the human side of Cyber Security
• Direct to Internet Connectivity
• Segmentation and network visibility via technology integrations
• Hybrid Infrastructure Security
• Email AI and Integrations
• Vulnerability Management & Risk Prioritization
Power Panel Discussion
Bytes and vendor experts to discuss the key wins for 2022 with DarkTrace, Illumio, Crowdstrike, Tenable, CyberArk and Microsoft.
16th March 2022 - 09:30am - 12pm
We will also be offering a free breakfast box to everyone who registers, so please ensure you compete the 'address' field upon registration in order to receive your yummy breakfast box in time for the event!
Attend & Win a team prize!
These events can help a number of specialists in your business, so please pass on the invite. When your colleagues attend too, we’ll enter you all into our prize draw to win a £1,000 contribution towards a team incentive or motivational day on us! There’s five to win, the more people attend across the series, the greater your chances of winning!
* Terms and conditions apply.
Infrastructure Innovation 22 - Read more!
Workplace Innovation 22 - Read more!
Wednesday 16th March
9:30am - 12:00pm
Please click here to register for the event
Or email [email protected]