Back to Events & Webinars
Bytes have assembled a host of international security experts to share their knowledge and help you find the perfect balance of security, connectivity and productivity in our an exclusive, immersive one-day ‘Zero Trust Security Summit 2021’.
Our mission - to tackle your key security challenges from the ground to the cloud head on, sharing best practices and new approaches to help your business survive and thrive in today’s security landscape
With must-see sessions including live keynotes Q&A with Eric O’Neill, the US FBI Counterintelligence Lead who caught America’s first cyber spy and Shawnee Delaney, decorated US Defence, CIA Human Intelligence Officer and Cyber Terrorism and Insider Threats expert, this highly interactive summit with 50+ keynotes live and on demand is the ideal place to strategise a new, zero trust based, approach to security.
Expect plenty of breakout sessions, chatroom debate and interactive partner exhibits providing unrivalled access to international security experts 1-2-1. And the best part, experience it all from anywhere on any device – live or on demand - you don’t even have to leave your home or office!
• VIP speakers – FBI Intelligence, CIA Alumni, ex-CISO Deutsche Bank, Camelot, Microsoft MVP’s
• Four talk tracks – Securing Data Anywhere – The New Network – User Security & Identity - Automation & AI
• Live chat and forums – connect direct with Microsoft, Check Point, Crowdstrike, Mimecast, Okta, Forcepoint, Netskope, SecurityHQ, Thales, CyberArk & many more
• Exhibition Zone - access demos, product info, videos and engineers in our expo zone
• Leaderboard with fantastic prizes - collect points for all interactions and participation
• Exclusive competitions & offers - unlock lunch, dinner, drinks & much more - amazing tech prizes
Watch, learn, network and interact at your own pace. There's even a complimentary goodie bag (delivered to your door) when you register - stuffed full of... well, goodies!
Sign up below for your guest pass for the day & future admission for all on-demand sessions.
Tuesday 22nd June
8:30am - 5:30pm
Please click here to register for the event