Thursday 9th April 2020
As more people around the world are affected by the COVID-19 outbreak fears are leading to an increase in remote working. Microsoft have collated some useful information to enable your customers to put measures in place to allow their employees to work remotely and utilise Teams. Dependant on where they are in their journey they can use the following materials if they are helpful to create a plan for remote working:
• Teams in 30 days – online workshops to get organisations up and running with Microsoft Teams in 30 days
• Utilise the Instructor-led training for Microsoft Teams tools
• Utilise the Teams Guidance for IT to support remote workers
• Share the 4 tips for working from home with Microsoft Teams blog
• Sway on Remote Workers
• A FREE 6-month trial of Microsoft Teams is available for your customers for up to 1000 users.
Speak to our EUC team about the Bytes Modern Workspace Advisory Service to learn more about remote working options.
Want to keep informed? Sign up to our Newsletter
Or email [email protected]