Your business has a new shape. It is expanding globally,
relying on data and applications in the Cloud, and driven by a mobile
workforce. It was easier to securely connect the business when it had one
simple network perimeter – but that perimeter has now gone.
Cato provides a
global SD-WAN with built-in network security, delivered as a cloud service. The Cato Cloud securely connects all business locations,
people, and applications. Cato reduces MPLS costs, eliminates distributed
appliances, provides secure internet access, and globally extends the WAN to
mobile users and cloud datacenters.
· Cut MPLS connectivity costs by augmenting or replacing MPLS with affordable, global SD-WAN.
· Improve performance between global
locations, including China, with SLA-backed global backbone, not available with
edge SD-WAN appliances.
· Provide secure Internet access everywhere
without deploying edge security appliances.
· Optimally connect cloud datacentres to
the WAN with fast and secure access for any user or location and a unified
· Optimise and secure global mobile users
access to physical and cloud datacenters and applications.
Call the Bytes Security Partnerships team on 0330 058 5622 or fill in the enquiry form below