Azure Pricing Changes Now Effective
Tuesday 20th December 2016
As Microsoft continue to deliver Azure to customers at the best possible prices, please see details below of recent price changes now effective.
General Purpose Instances
- Prices of A series virtual machine (VM) instances are being reduced by as much as 50%
- Dv2 series instances are being reduced up to 15%
Compute Optimized Instances
- Prices of the F series will be reduced up to 11%
Why Purchase through the EA
- Price protection - Azure prices are protected during the agreement term, however if
future pricing decreases the price you are currently paying will decreased immediately.
- Purchasing and Payment Options - As an EA customer you can utilize pay-as-you-go or
upfront billing options through monetary commitment. You also have additional payment
flexibility such as quarterly or annual billing for overage depending on the overage amount.
- Azure Support - EA customers receive upgraded support. Microsoft will provide a 12-
month support upgrade to all EA customers purchasing Azure. Please see the
Enterprise Agreement Support Offer for more information.
- Azure Plans: Access to commitment offers such a limited-time offer to use Azure
compute resources flexibly and cost-effectively—the more compute services you use, the
more you save.
- Azure Enterprise Portal: The EA portal provides comprehensive management and
reporting capabilities for Azure customers
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your Bytes Account Manager - 01372 418500
Want to keep informed? Sign up to our Newsletter