Wednesday 11th March 2020
As more people around the world are affected by the COVID-19 outbreak fears are leading to an increase in remote working. Microsoft have collated some useful information to enable your customers to put measures in place to allow their employees to work remotely and utilise Teams. Dependant on where they are in their journey they can use the following materials if they are helpful to create a plan for remote working:
• The Bytes FastTrack Service can help you to deploy Microsoft Teams
• Teams in 30 days – online workshops to get organisations up and running with Microsoft Teams in 30 days
• Utilise the Instructor-led training for Microsoft Teams tools
• Utilise the Teams Guidance for IT to support remote workers
• Share the 4 tips for working from home with Microsoft Teams blog out to your employees
• Sway on Remote Workers
• A FREE 6-month trial of Microsoft Teams is available via Bytes for up to 1000 users.
Speak to our EUC team about the Bytes Modern Workspace Advisory Service to learn more about remote working options.
Want to keep informed? Sign up to our Newsletter