Tuesday 21st June 2022
Microsoft are making changes to Microsoft 365 and Office 365 non-profit plans beginning 1st September 2022. These changes will not impact any non-profit offers available as a grant, includng 10 licenses of Microsoft 365 Business Premium, 300 Licenses of Microsoft 365 Business Basic, and 2000 licenses of Office 365 E1 via Enterprise Agreement. Updated non-profit pricing will be for the following products:
- Office 365 E1 (from $2 to $2.50)
- Office 365 E3 (from $4.50 to $5.75)
- Office 365 E5 (from $14 to $15.20)
- Microsoft 365 E3 (from $8 to $9)
- Microsoft 365 Business Premium (from $5 to $5.50)
These increases will apply globally with local market adjustments for certain regions. Microsoft will continue to provide non-profits discounts of up to 75% on many other Microsoft 365 products.
For more information please see the Microsoft FAQ's.
Want to keep informed? Sign up to our Newsletter
Or email [email protected]