Office 365 Enterprise K1 renamed as Office 365 F1
Wednesday 20th September 2017
Microsoft have renamed and updated Office 365 Enterprise K1 plan, now called Office 365 F1. Office 365 F1 is designed to enable frontline workers to do their best work by taking advantage of tools for schedule and task management, communications and community, training and onboarding, and identity and access management.
By addressing unique productivity requirements, newly added Office 365 F1 features expand core Office 365 F1 capabilities to deliver more value for frontline workers at the same price.
The updated features include:
- Microsoft StaffHub. Manage schedules and tasks, share information; connect to other work-related apps and resources. (See what is StaffHub).
- OneDrive for Business (2 GB cloud storage). Securely and easily store, manage, and access files from virtually anywhere, on virtually any device. (No desktop sync)
- Skype for Business (presence and IM,). Enable real-time communication, and participation in Skype Meeting Broadcast sessions. (Web & Skype Basic client support only)
- Microsoft Teams. Connect frontline workers to people, tools, and content through a chat-based, collaborative workspace. (Limited meeting capabilities)
- Office 365 Video. Provide a secure, company-wide destination to post, share and discover video content. (Consumption only)
- Microsoft PowerApps and Microsoft Flow. Automate repetitive tasks and workflows to improve efficiencies.
Office 365 F1 unlocks important scenarios for frontline workers, including the ability to:
- View and swap shifts.
- Take advantage of video-based training and on-boarding.
- Exchange best practices across the company.
- Participate in live, companywide Town Hall meetings.
Want to keep informed? Sign up to our Newsletter