Thursday 23rd January 2020
In February 2020, Microsoft are starting the retirement of the Deployment Planning Services benefit in Software Assurance. If you are looking to deploy your next workloads in Azure or if you're migrating on-premises workloads then time is running out to use your Deployment Planning Services.
DPS vouchers can provide expert guidance to help build, test, deploy, and manage applications with Microsoft Azure including:
• Integrating Azure Storage with Customers’ BCDR
• Migrating VMs and Applications to Azure IaaS
• Implementing Application Develop and Test on Azure
• Implementing Azure Security and Management Services
• Modernizing Apps using App Service
• Modernizing Apps using Containers
• Implementing Event-driven Apps (Serverless)
• Enterprise Mobility + Security Identity and Access Management
• Enterprise Mobility + Security Identity Driven Security
• Enterprise Mobility + Security Information Protection
• Enterprise Mobility + Security Managed Mobile Productivity
As long as you assign the vouchers this week you will have 6 months to use them. Select the “Public Cloud, Microsoft Azure Deployment Planning Service” and Bytes as the consulting Partner in VLSC.
See the VLSC Software Assurance Guide for detailed, step-by-step instructions for accessing and using Planning Services.
Want to keep informed? Sign up to our Newsletter