Back to Events & Webinars
Our free security briefing provides an actionable blueprint for successful identity projects which balance the need for strong security across cloud, mobile & on-premise with user convenience.
This informative morning for IT Security & Risk Managers will share trade secrets to optimising and automating identity risk management as well as the latest tools & technology integrations to execute a successful identity programme.
Attend for guidance from industry experts on:
• Essential aspects of and priorities in managing identity risk
• Improving the speed, accuracy and user-experience of systems access
• Reducing effort, waste & inefficiency as you move to a lower-risk environment
• Effectively communicating identity projects internally to your board and stakeholders
• Automated, integrated solutions across the whole spectrum of identity governance
- SSO, data access, key management, privileged account security & more
Then after a delicious lunch, you are invited to enjoy 18 holes round one of the Belfry’s world-famous courses*, compliments of Bytes.
Attendance is completely free but places will be limited to ensure golfing availability,
We recommend early registration using the form below to request your place.
Book your place today
Tuesday 24th September
9:00am - 5:00pm
Lichfield Road, Wishaw, Sutton Coldfield, B76 9PR
Please contact Shona Bradshaw at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Register for the Driving Identity Forward event here: